- Record/Stream multiple AV inputs (VGA/DVI/HDMI, composite, S-Video and audio)
- Mix inputs into various channels to be recorded and/or streamed
- Stream from up to 64 HD encoders, each with 1 HD, 1 HD and 1 audio input
- Publish multiple streams to web viewers, CDN, RTMP, RTP, RTSP, CMS
- Ideal for control room, training, signage and simulation systems
Capture, synchronize, record and stream up to 128 sources (64 HD and 64 SD) using Networked VGA Grid. Networked VGA Grid uses HD encoders to capture and encode VGA, DVI, HDMI™, S-Video and audio signals from anywhere on your network (or on the internet if your VGA Grid is externally addressable). Receive encoded data from up to 64 encoders and stream to over a hundred viewers, to CDNs, to digital signs and to video wall processing software. Synchronize input streams using NTP and arrange them in multi-source layouts with custom background and time stamp.
Epiphan Support Plans
This product comes with a one year limited warranty and one year of telephone and email support. Epiphan offers two extended support plans for this product. Learn more about Epiphan SupportPlans. To purchase a support plan for this product, choose the desired plan type before adding the product to your cart.
- One VGA to DVI-I cable
- One HDMI to DVI-I adapter
- One DVI-I to DVI-I (single link) cable
- One composite to S-Video cable
- One Ethernet cable
- One Power over Ethernet injector